Skip to content
Cost @ $4.50
Budget & Kid Friendly!
I used paprika and cayenne pepper instead of chili powder because that’s just what I had. 😎
- 2 boxes of Macaroni & Cheese, uncooked
- 10 oz can diced tomatoes with green chiles (I like using Rotel)
- 1 lb ground beef or turkey (can use additional pound of meat if you prefer)
- 1 package reduced sodium taco seasoning
- Chili powder (to taste)
- Salt & Pepper (to taste)
- Make the Mac & Cheese according to the package
- Cook the ground beef in a skillet – drain
- Add can of diced tomatoes and green chiles with the seasonings to the cooked meat
- Add the prepared Mac & Cheese
- Heat and serve
Be sure to check out my Home Page for more posts!